Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
You may opt-out from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails, texts or SMS messages from us, you may opt-out by following the instructions contained in each such message or by contacting Consumer Affairs
- Receiving marketing communications related to our Professional Services: If you use our Professional Services and no longer want to receive marketing communications from us, you may opt-out by contacting Consumer Affairs. In your request, please provide your name and address where you no longer wish to be contacted.
- Our sharing of your Personal Data with subsidiaries or affiliates for their direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we discontinue sharing your Personal Data on a going-forward basis with our subsidiaries or affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by contacting. Consumer Affairs.
- Our sharing of your Personal Data with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we discontinue sharing your Personal Data on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by contacting. Consumer Affairs.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related communications from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
How you can access, change, or delete your Personal Data
If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict, or delete Personal Data that you have previously provided to us, object to the processing of your data, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data for purposes of transmitting it to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us sharing by contacting Consumer Affairs. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
- For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
- Please note that we may need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting a change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Data provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion), or to be able to honor opt-out requests.