The Global Art Contest invites children from classrooms all over the
world to create artwork that shows what their bright smile means
to them. Winners are featured in our yearly Colgate Bright Smiles,
Bright Futures®️ calendar, along with a scholarship and a grant
for the school.
In 2019, 122,727 students from 1018 schools across 86 towns from all over Pakistan showed their artistic talents.
This year, in these difficult times, we are giving kids a chance to use the time at home to spark their creativity. Submit your drawings, paintings and artworks on the theme of oral health, teeth and bright smiles.
- The Top 100 will be selected first.
- Twelve local finalists will be crowned next
- The best local entry will be awarded by Colgate Pakistan and will go in the running to win the global prize.
- The twelve best entries globally will win a scholarship of $250USD for themselves and $500USD for their school, and will also be featured in the Bright Smiles, Bright FuturesTM 2021 Calendar which goes out to over 40,000 people worldwide.
- Artwork must adhere to the themes of oral care, teeth and bright smiles.
- Keep artwork bright, colorful, and meaningful
- Ensure that any words are easy to read
- Entrants must be between 6 and 9
- Entries must be received no later than May 31st 2020
- What makes you smile?
- How to keep a smile bright and healthy?
- The importance of brushing twice a day
- Choosing healthy snacks